Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Thinking Floral













Okay so this outfit definitely pushed me out of my comfort zone a little... but I'm seriously so in love with it! First the pattern mixing is a MUST! The floral skirt and striped shirt are not a very usual pick, but together they are so perfect. Second the mustard cardigan. I'M IN LOVE! The detail, the color, the length, everything about it. Has to be my favorite color for fall!! My favorite thing about this outfit is the comfort factor. So perfect for a lazy day or even a nice occasion! Thanks for reading... Comment and let me know what you think :)

xoxo,
Madison

Floral Skirt - Falling Water Day Spa | Striped Shirt - Forever 21(similar) | Mustard Cardigan - Forever 21 | Shoes - Shiekh | Jewelry - Charming Charlie








3 comments: