Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Classy Sass

I love this outfit because it's super girly and classic! It's perfect for a special event or going to church! The scalloped black and white collar adds the perfect amount of detail that turn this basic white button-up into a fun, girly shirt that is essential to every wardrobe! I also love the pop of color that this dark-turquoise skirt adds, it's the perfect color for fall!

PS. Yesterday, My Roommates Closet was featured on the fabulous Char Photography Blog. Click here to see the feature!

Thanks for reading! I love seeing your comments :)
-Annie

Shirt- Heavenly Couture (similar) / Skirt and Belt- Forever21 (similar) / Watch- Target / Nude Heels- Steve Madden 

                                             




2 comments:

  1. Love everything on this outfit!

    I really like your blog and your style, I´m following you :D
    ... maybe if you have time, you could visit my blog too, and if you like it, follow me back ;)
    Kisses!
    http://modacapital-blog.com

    ReplyDelete