Monday, September 3, 2012

Neon Sherbet

Let me start out by saying... if you knew me a year ago you would NEVER see me wearing this. My lovely roommates can attest to the fact that my closet contained black, gray, and more black. I was too scared to jump out of my "fashion comfort zone" as Annie talked about. My thought process while shopping used to be something like this... I can't buy this because I don't have anything to match that color, but this cute black top goes with anything. SOLD! Now don't get me wrong, I'm still a sucker for a cute black top, but it was definitely time to spice it up and add a little color to my life. You could say I'm a totally different person, but I like to just say if it works, why not? Yes this outfit is very bold, but who doesn't love to walk into a room and be noticed? Since summer is coming to an end, I decided to get one more fun outfit in. Time to jump out of that "fashion comfort zone!" Oh and Happy Labor Day! 

xoxo,
Madison 

Neon Shirt - Wet Seal | Pink Cardigan - H&M 
Royal Blue Skirt - Forever 21 | Black Wedges - Charlotte Russe (similar) |
Necklace - Forever 21 (similar)







2 comments:

  1. love it! you rock those brights while its still barely summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to do what you have done!! My closet if filled with white, black, and grey shirts!! yikes! ;)

    ReplyDelete