Monday, September 17, 2012

Marching Into Fall

Hey guys! I'm sure you're all wondering why my first post is happening just now... Well all summer I was away from internet connection on exotic vacations, while my two roommates were stuck at home posting on the blog. BUT we are all back in the swing of things and I am finally posting(and quite excited about my first post). As you all know, fall is DEFINITELY pushing its way in and I couldn't be more excited. This outfit is the perfect "almost fall" look. Hence the title! The combat boots are such a hot item this fall and the neutrals with the perfect light pop of color in the statement necklace just jump out and SCREAM fall. It's not a hard combo to put together and can be perfect for any occasion.



Thanks for reading and have a great day!

keep on smiling
-Jamie




3 comments:

  1. Jamie! You finally blogged. How cute are you. You look so pretty in these pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marg you forgot to post where you got your dashing outfit and the price. :( this part is very important for me and those who are looking to spice up their wardrobe. So hunny you're so darling i love this splash of fall outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS EVERYTHING LADIES!

    ReplyDelete