Wednesday, September 5, 2012

FALL{ing} in Love



As the days get shorter and the air is getting cooler, it reminds me that fall is almost here! And not just fall, but fall fashion... (my fave). This means sweaters, scarves, boots and... well, more sweaters.
Because keeping up with every trend every season can get expensive, and (lets be honest) pretty overwhelming, I usually pick a few trends that I want to incorporate into my wardrobe for the upcoming season. Now, keeping your wardrobe on-point for fall can keep both your closet and bank account happy!

Here are some of my picks for Fall 2012:


Peplum- it adds the perfect amount of girly detail to any outfit.



Loafers- classy with a hint of casual. and totally comfy.


Burgandy (bordeaux, oxblood red)- this deep fall neutral is popping up everywhere, and I'm kinda obsessed

Promo_Contemporary-Red-Clothing_03_Red_SkirtsPromo_Contemporary-Red-Clothing_02_Sheer_Lace_Tops



Printed Pants- they were hot in the spring, and I'm totally a fan of them carrying over into fall. (maybe this season I'll be brave enough to actually wear mine)



 




Satchels- these structured little bags have been catching my eye for quite some time now... I just havent found one I'm in love with yet.



What looks are you going to incorporate into your wardrobe this season?!

I'd love to see some comments! :)

-Annie

1 comment:

  1. i seriously need to step up my loafer collection. Adore this post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love if you'd check out my latest outfit post and part one of my NYFW experience, including my lunch to discuss my LaurenConrad.com style column and meeting the fabulous Olivia Palermo... Eeek.<3

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete