Monday, October 1, 2012

Perfectly Pastel








While its still {barely} warm here in Idaho, I still have a chance to bring some pastel pieces out of my closet a few more times. This past weekend was so warm! I was wearing boots and a sweater at the start of the day, and after just two hours outside, I was literally dying in my boot-socks and jeans that I had to change into shorts for the rest of the day!

I love this outfit cause its so simple but kind of different. Adding a cropped {lace} tank to this basic striped button-up adds a fun little twist to the outfit. When I first put this on, I wasn't sure if I could pull off the look or not, but I actually really love it! Hope you like it!

Click here to see if you won the giveaway! Thanks to everyone who entered!

-Annie

1 comment:

  1. I love this look, pastels are so pretty! And I love the combination of textures.

    Alexis

    http://myroommatesclosets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete