Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Mixie Match


One of my absolute favorite trends this year has been pattern mixing! I love it because it allows me to be creative and it makes me step out of my (fashion) comfort zone a little. Sometimes, the outfits I "create" totally work, and sometimes, they end up looking like I was dressed by a four year old! But that's honestly my favorite part of fashion; playing around with different trends and seeing what works best for you.
I paired this mini-gingham print with a larger coral print, and I love how the two colors and pattern sizes complement each other. Not to mention the pop of coral in these adoreable wedges! Hope you like it!

-Annie

Shirt- Abercrombie (similar) / Dress (worn as skirt)- Jcrew / Shoes- Ross / Bracelet- F21 / Necklace- F21







Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. Your clash is great, you rock the "brights." You don't look like a 4 year old. I rescued your note before it got tossed in the wash. "A little-birdie," told me not forget...that was close. Kyle Gantz

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY! I know this lil girl =D hi Annie! Told you I would look! And you look so cute in that skirt...dress...thingy :)

    ReplyDelete